Rosemary (fresh or dried)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil
2. Cut potatoes in half then boil until tender
3. Place potatoes cut side down on the baking sheet then smash with a potato masher just until they flatten but don't break apart.
4. Drizzle each potato with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Then sprinkle on the rosemary.
5. Bake in the oven until lightly brown and slightly crispy. About 20 min.
you can add cheese before you bake them.