Monday, August 16, 2010

Laura's Alfredo Chicken

So I came across a super easy recipe for crock pot chicken alfredo. We had it for dinner tonight. It isn't Olive Garden alfredo (or even Cathy's) but for how simple it was I will certainly make it again.

2 lb. Chicken
1 package cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 cup water
pepper to taste (I also added garlic)

Cut chicken and place at bottom of crockpot. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours. Serve over rice or noodles.

My crock pot cooks fast so it didn't take as long. It is a very nice and easy Sunday meal. Just thought I would share! :) Since I work during the week I'm always looking for crock pot recipes if anyone has any good ones (preferably inexpensive ones).

No comments:

Post a Comment