Tuesday, October 19, 2010

super simple Peach Cobbler

If you haven't guessed yet, I LOVE desserts. I also love baking, I prefer it to cooking. This may be why I am responsible for 7 of the 10 dessert recipe posts now. :)

9x13 baking pan
1 or 2 Large can of peaches in HEAVY SYRUP
yellow cake mix
stick of margarine

Pour the can of peaches into the baking dish. (I personally like a lot of peaches so I use 2 cans but I drain most of the juice from the second can.) Pour the yellow cake mix evenly over the top of the peaches. Slice the margarine into thin squares. Place on top of the cake mix evenly all over trying to cover as much space as possible.

Bake on 350degrees. It usually takes around 45min. Watch it and take it out with the butter is completely melted and the cake mix looks a golden brown. It will thicken as it cools. Don't worry if there are a couple spots of dry cake mix, it will still taste yummy.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy!! I plan on trying your pumpkin cobbler soon as well :)

    ReplyDelete